Thursday, November 4, 2010

Emma Watson: Marie Claire Cover Girl

Emma Watson: Marie Claire Cover Girl

Showing off her posing prowess, Emma Watson appears on the December 2010 issue of Marie Claire magazine.

The “Harry Potter” hottie looks lovely in her cover shot, and shares her motivation for cutting her hair in the accompanying interview.

Emma explains, “I’ve wanted to do it since I was about 16, and when Harry Potter ended in June, I just needed a change. It was quite symbolic for me. It’s very short; it was buzzed at the back and on the sides. And it’s really liberating that I can walk out without thinking about it.”

As for her upbringing in the spotlight, “I’ve had so much freedom: sometimes it’s been hard. My parents wanted to protect me, but they had no idea how.” - Hollywood Gossip

 
 See some more...
 
 
 Photo Credit: Tesh for Marie Claire

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Emma Watson: Marie Claire Cover Girl

Post a Comment