Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bristol Palin: Apologetic Non-Voter

Bristol Palin: Apologetic Non-Voter

She’s been holding her own and practicing her moves on “Dancing With the Stars,” so much so in fact, Bristol Palin did not find time to vote in the midterm elections on Tuesday (November 2).

The dancing darling admitted to Inside Edition, “I did not send my absentee ballots to Alaska. I’m going to be in trouble. Sorry, mom!”

And, when asked if she wants her mom, Sarah Palin, to run for president in 2012, Bristol said, "Of course I do. I know she is great, and she is great for our country.”

It’s being reported that Sarah has been tossing around the idea but has not definitively said she will.
- Hollywood Gossip


 Photo Credit: Getty Images

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Bristol Palin: Apologetic Non-Voter

Post a Comment