Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Miley Cyrus’ Birthday Wish



 Miley Cyrus’ Birthday Wish

She’s turning 18 on November 23rd, and Miley Cyrus wants her divorcing parents to come back together to celebrate her birthday.

The “Can’t Be Tamed” babe seems convinced that her whole family just needs some time together to sort out the drama that’s surfaced as of late.


She explained, "I'm not going to go crazy – [just] have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family. That would be really cool. I think we need time to all be together."

"That would be rad if we could all go to the beach or something. Somewhere near water. I'm a water baby. I have to be near the water, and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat."


Enjoy the pictures of Miley Cyrus at the MTV EMAs (November 7).








0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Miley Cyrus’ Birthday Wish

Post a Comment