Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lisa Rinna Says: ‘Stop Trying to Look Like Angelina!’

Lisa Rinna Says: Stop Trying to Look Like Angelina! | celebrity quotes | quote plastic surgery lol

Lisa Rinna Says: ‘Stop Trying to Look Like Angelina!’

Lisa Rinna, the former owner of exaggerated lips, has something to say:
“I remove the cover of magazines when girls who have had too much plastic surgery are on them. That’s the last thing my girls need to see. All these young Hollywood actresses need to stop trying to be the next Angelina Jolie and learn to love themselves.”
“Trust me, now that I have removed the silicone from my lips, I feel sexier and Harry loves them. It makes kissing and something else much easier.”


What do you think of her words?
skinnyvscurvy

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Lisa Rinna Says: ‘Stop Trying to Look Like Angelina!’

Post a Comment