Saturday, November 6, 2010

Katy Perry: ‘I like to play the sexy card’

Katy Perry: I like to play the sexy card  | celebrity quotes | sexy quote

 Katy Perry: ‘I like to play the sexy card’

Katy Perry talks about her sexiness:
I like to play [the sexy] card because it’s fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. “I’m like a burlesque girl. I definitely won’t be doing a Playboy spread, but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style.”
“I’m confident in my skin I guess, lately,” she explains. “I think that when you’re in a supportive relationship, you don’t care anymore about outside. Things that may have irked you before don’t matter because you found someone who loves you no matter what. I guess it’s a mixture of, ‘Hey, I’m 26, and I know these are my prime years and I feel confident,’ and being loved-up.”
… says Katy in the December issue of British Cosmopolitan.

Celebrity Quotes, Katy Perry by Versus

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Katy Perry: ‘I like to play the sexy card’

Post a Comment